The work of the network's coordination office is supported by a board of advising scientists.
The Advisory Board members pursue the following goals:
- They enhance the network's lobbying and external presentation.
- They support the mid-level academics' networking.
- They support the preservation of gender-related professorships.
- They use the network as a political platform.
- They support research and research funding/sponsorship.
- They preserve and support gender research in universities of applied science.
- They develop and strengthen research cooperation between network scientists.
The current board has been elected in 2018.
The Advisory Board consists of the following professors and mid-level academics:
- Prof. Dr. Uta Brandes, Cologne University of Applied Sciences
- Prof. Dr. Gabriele Dennert,University of Applied Sciences and Arts Dortmund
- Prof. Dr. Rebecca Grotjahn, University of Paderborn
- Prof. Dr. Carmen Leicht-Scholten, RWTH Aachen University
- Prof. Dr. Diana Lengersdorf, Bielefeld University (Deputy Chairperson)
- Prof. Dr. Doris Mathilde Lucke, University of Bonn
- Prof. Dr. Sigrid Metz-Göckel, TU Dortmund University
- Prof. Dr. Patricia Plummer, University of Duisburg-Essen
- Prof. Dr. Katja Sabisch, University of the Ruhr, Bochum (Chairperson)
- Prof. Dr. Annette Zimmer, University of Münster
Consulting members of the Advisory Board:
- Prof. Dr. Ursula Müller (former spokesperson, University of Bielefeld)
- Prof. Dr. Anne Schlüter (former spokesperson, University of Duisburg-Essen)
- Dr. Beate Kortendiek (Network Coordinator)
Advisory Board meetings in 2020:
The board meets twice a year. Our next meeting will be on
from 12 noon until 4 pm at the University of Duisburg-Essen
(Koordinations- und Forschungsstelle, Essen, Weststadttürme, Berliner Platz 6–8).